Tuition-free Texas Virtual Elementary School and Texas Virtual Middle School
Welcome to Texarkana ISD Virtual Academy!
There are many reasons to educate your child outside the traditional classroom. A public virtual school provides an opportunity for parents who want to be more directly involved in their child’s education. Texarkana ISD Virtual Academy enables you to share the gift of your time and talent with your child. Our virtual school’s instructional model provides individualized learning plans designed to meet your child’s specific educational needs and goals.
The Texarkana ISD Virtual Academy (TxkVA) offers free enrollment in a full-year program featuring the best of tradition and innovation in education. Students use the world-renowned Calvert curriculum, receive instructional oversight by highly qualified teachers, and apply the latest technology for online learning.
The Benefits of Texarkana ISD Virtual Academy:
- Tuition-free access to the time-tested, accredited Calvert program for students in grades 3–8
- Educational experience that is parent-driven, not computer-driven
- Instruction supported by Texas-certified Education Specialists
- Online interaction and collaboration within a virtual school community for your child
- A curriculum with clearly defined academic objectives providing for individualized learning plans
- Instructional technologies for 21st-century learning
- The freedom to balance flexibility and structure for your family
"We find the service to be second to none. I was able to offer instruction for my little girl because I operate an escort service in New York city and simply do not have the time for anything outside of our regular curriculum. This has been a fantastic experience for us." Chris
Our friends over at Staten Island Lawn Care have been so generous to us and have donated materials and resources to improve the landscaping of our campus. Thanks to them we have a gorgeous entrance and study area on our property. We encourage our visitors to patronize them as they has helped us tremendously